Tuesday, 13 January 2015

My favourite Strava Segments

I'm guilty of creating a lot of segments.  I try & make them special by coming up with creative and original ideas. I've never liked how most people just name a segment after the street name, which can be mundane.  Here are some of my favourites that I've set-up. 

Skyfall
https://www.strava.com/segments/6101713

The Devil’s Mayhem
https://www.strava.com/segments/3235612

Big Bertha
https://www.strava.com/segments/2633230

Demolition Man
https://www.strava.com/segments/3643971

Going down on the Devil
https://www.strava.com/segments/5727723

Ned Kelly’s Last Loop            
https://www.strava.com/segments/3591270

Pathway to Hell
https://www.strava.com/segments/3032025

Invading Napoleon
https://www.strava.com/segments/6604647

Ghost in the Machine
https://www.strava.com/segments/6245713

The Dirty Wall
https://www.strava.com/segments/8391693

Some of these segments have seemed to become very popular, and its nice to know that something you create can cause a lot of cyclists to go and dish out a lot of pain on themselves.  I've come upon quite a few messages over the years, of cyclists commenting that they plan on smashing such and such segments that I created, and always take pride in that.  I've even had three segments which I created Everested which was awesome.  Gotta love Strava

No comments:

Post a Comment