Thursday, 26 March 2015

List of climb write-ups

Given the volume of articles that I've published, I wanted to have a list of all of the climb write-ups I've done.  I've always been about showing people the lesser known climbs, and to encourage exploring, and have been really happy with the reshttps://draft.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7679150375723738946#editor/target=post;postID=2185769778972866094;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=14;src=linkponses that I've gotten from the climb write-ups.  Apologies for the dodgy way that I have to list this, and ultimately I am planning on moving this site to Wordpress which allows more control over where I can place documents.  In the meantime here is a list of all of the climbing write-ups that I've done:

Churchill Park Drive (Endeavour Hills)




Kia Ora Parade (Ferntree Gully)




School Road (Ferny Creek)




Police Academy hill (Wheelers Hill)




Mast Gully Road (Upwey)




Cape Schank
http://dandenongrangesadventures.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/cape-schank-climbing-write-up.html

Selby Road (McKenzies Creek)
http://dandenongrangesadventures.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/selby-road-gravel-menzies-creek-climb.html

Old Beaconsfield Road (Emerald)
http://dandenongrangesadventures.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/old-beaconsfied-road-emerald-climb.html

Selby Aura Road (Selby)
http://dandenongrangesadventures.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/selby-aura-road-selby-climbing-review.html

William Road (Kallista)
http://dandenongrangesadventures.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/william-road-gravel-kallista-climbing.html

McCarthy Road (Monbulk)
http://dandenongrangesadventures.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/mccarthy-road-monbulk-climbing-review.html

Olivebank Road (Ferntree Gully)
http://dandenongrangesadventures.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/olivebank-ferntree-gully-climbing-write.html

David Hill Road (Monbulk)
http://dandenongrangesadventures.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/david-hill-road-monbulk-climbing-review.html

A’Beckett Road (Narre Warren North)
http://dandenongrangesadventures.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/abeckett-road-narre-warren-north.html

Mount Franklin (Daylesford)
http://dandenongrangesadventures.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/mount-franklin-daylesford-climb-review.html

Courtney’s Road (Belgrave South)
http://dandenongrangesadventures.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/courtneys-road-belgrave-sourth-climb.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment