Thursday, 25 June 2015

Moving to Wordpress; new address: https://thedandenongranges.wordpress.com/

 http://www.thedandenongranges.com/
help

When I started writing for this blog at the end of last year I had no idea of how involved this would be, and I underestimated the amount of blog entries that I would end up doing.  It has been a great experience as I've based my rides around this blog and have visited some simply stunning places this year to get a great variety of stories.
help


Unfortunately given the scope of all the articles that I have published Google Blogger (GB) is inadequate for my needs.  I have published 40 climb write-ups, but given the format of GB is challenging as articles of one type were all over the shop.
help


I have moved this site over to Wordpress so that I customise the menu.  All of the articles from GB have been transferred across to Wordpress and there are also new articles which I have not published on GB on the new Wordpress site.  I have also included a new section called "Routes", where I have put possible suggested rides on the roads less traveled.
help



help
I will not be posting any more articles to this Blog.  Can you please bookmark the Wordpress site:
help

http://www.thedandenongranges.com/
help

And if you're interested in receiving email notifications when a new article is published please sign up to the email notification that you will find on the right hand side of the blog.  

I would appreciate any feedback, and suggested improvements to this site. 

Many thanks
help

Brendan

No comments:

Post a Comment